Panoramic pistes, modern ski lifts, beautiful nature, charming ski resorts, delicious cuisine, and not to mention great après? Slopes and MyPass Ski are teaming up this season to offer you unforgettable adventures in the Italian Alps.
Livigno, Bormio, La Thuile, Madonna di Campiglio, Paganella Ski, and more resorts are covered by our special Slopes x MyPass Ski Package. You get Slopes Premium Access for the entire year, and all the benefits of MyPass Ski Pay-per-use ski pass solution, at an unbeatable €30 price.
MyPass Ski is Europe's first and most widely used pay-per-use ski pass solution. You will no longer have to decide in advance how long to ski or what type of ski pass to buy, paying only the best rate applied by the area.
MyPass Ski service access would cost €15 a year, but bundled with Slopes Annual Premium, you pay only €30 for both.
Simply go to https://mypass.ski/prodotto/slopes-mypass and add the product to the shopping cart.
Together with the payment confirmation, you will receive a mobile voucher link that will instantly add Slopes Premium to your Slopes account.
You can pick up the MyPass Ski card for free at the ticket offices of the affiliated centers or receive it comfortably at home via Amazon shipping.
How does My Pass Ski works?
- Choose whether to receive your MyPass Card at home or pick it up at the resort.
- Enter the code behind the card to your MyPass account and associate your skier profile.
- Go directly to the turnstile without going through the cashier!
How is the Pay-per-use ski pass rate calculated at the resort?
- Make sure you have your MyPass Ski Card with you when you ride.
- The system recognizes the first and last access at the electronic gate.
- Based on the time interval between the two passages, you will be charged the most favorable rate applied by the resort.
Enjoy an unbeatable skiing experience and a relaxing and affordable holiday in Italy with Slopes and MyPass Ski.